Whether you’ve been sunning it in Mexico or Skiing the slopes of Verbier, its that time of year when we all need some extra warmth and glow, especially on these frosty streets of London!
Let's take some inspiration from the latest Spring 2016 Ready to Wear runway collections and warm ourselves up. To achieve that Supermodel glow here are some of my favourites:
- First up is Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel I love this product for the perfect tone and easy application which blends seamlessly leaving no harsh lines or uneven patches.
- Next is Guerlain Terracotta 4 seasons which is great come sun or rain. Cleverly created with four colour tones to adapt to your tan all year round, inclusive is a quarter blush for that fresh faced youthful look.
- Nars Matte Multiple are fantastic and come in an array of shades to warm, bronze and bring out the summer goddess in you whatever the weather.
- Not forgetting Charlotte Tilburys Filmstar Bronze and Glow which acts as a sculpting set to contour and blend or you can simply use the pearlised bronzer alone.
- And last but not least, Bourjois Powder Delice de Poudre.